Division A (K-6) - Erik Benson (email@example.com)
Division B (6-9) - Connie Vance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Division C (9-12) - Amanda Honey (email@example.com)
All Science Olympiad team members are invited to submit a design for this year's Science Olympiad t-shirt! There are two ways to submit a design:
- Create your design at Custom Ink Design Center then save and send to the C team email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your saved design name should include your name so we know who did what OR send me an email telling me what you named your design. If your parents say it is OK for you to save the design using your personal email address, please forward the saved design to the C team email address!
- Create your own design, save a .png, and send to email@example.com via email. Custom art work is allowed.
All designs must be submitted by November 30 so that we can vote in December.
Signups for the K-3 Voyager in-school program and the K-5 NCSO regional competition are now open!
- Follow this link for the K-3 in-school program.
- Follow this link for the K-5 NCSO regional tournament program.
- Online signups for both are due no later than Monday, November 20th.
- First A team meeting (for both programs) will be Saturday, December 2nd, from 10:00 a.m. - noon at Voyager Academy Middle School.
- Please subscribe to the Division A Google group to make sure you get future notifications for team activities as the season gets underway.
Need more information beyond what's posted in the links above? Email Erik Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We still have room for a few more students to join the team. There is one spot left on the varsity team (7th and 8th grade students) and five spots left on the JV team (6th grade students). Contact Connie Vance (email@example.com) for more information.
The next Science Olympiad team is meeting on Thursday, November 30 at 3:45 in Ms. Honey's room. It's not too late to join the C team. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!