Go Play Save has concluded and the prizes are being sorted and will be distributed next week. If you have any questions please contact Kim Asbury at email@example.com
Middle school awards nights are 6pm at middle school gym on the following dates:
Oct. 24th - Fall
Feb. 13th - Winter
May 10th - Spring
Parents please remember that once a student-athlete is selected for a team that athletic fees are due before they may participate in any games or matches. Fees are below:
MS - first sport - $105 any additional sports $75
HS- first sport -$135 any additional sport $95
They are not available
Students will not be able to dress for athletic contest until athletic fees are paid or a plan has been established with Coach Harris. Contact him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Has a game on Saturday for the first round of play offs at Camden County High school 3pm located in Camden County.
Advanced to the second round of the state tennis play offs defeating the first team 5-1.
Soccer: Is playing in the conference championship in the first round of state payoff beginning next week.
finished second in the conference championship and will run in the eat regional meet on Saturday at Wake Med
WOMEN'S GOLFAnna Teer Barringer advanced to the individual state championship that will be played next week.
MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETICS UPDATES
Anyone interested in playing men’s/women’s basketball or wrestling should come to a interest meeting during lunch on 10/27.
All fall middle school sports AWARD CELEBRATION will be on Tuesday, October 24th at 6pm located in the middle school gym.
MIDDLE SCHOOL/HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC CONTACTS
Parents, below is the contact information for spring sport coaches. If you any questions or concerns, please contact these coaches.
Middle School Fall Sports:
- Boy’s Soccer: email@example.com
- Girl’s Tennis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- XC: email@example.com
- Volleyball: firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Fall Sports:
- Men’s Soccer: email@example.com
- Women’s Tennis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- XC: email@example.com
- JV&Varsity Volleyball: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORTERS -- THANK YOU!
Voyager Families we ask that you continue to support those that support our athletic programs. The companies below have made huge contributions to allow our student-athletes the opportunity to participate in educational driven athletics:
- North Durham Orthodontics- Who reminds us that a smile is always in style
- Emerge- who work hard to keep our athletes on the court and fields
- The Law Offices of Shelley Campen Brown - there to assist you with any of your legal needs and offering specials to Voyager Families
- Roxboro Road Chick-Fil-A who helps us feed the fire and can provide catering for any of your gatherings
- Upchurch Drugs and Gift Shoppe – there to help with all your medication, or optical needs while providing a place to find a perfect gift to just show someone you care.
- Rick Hendricks Chevrolet – Partnering with our Athletic Programs as our title sponsor for our 2016 Golf Tournament
- Rasberry Maintenance – Providing quality service for of your commercial or residential cleaning and landscaping needs
- West and Woodall- Providing for your real estate needs from Hyco and Mayo Lakes to Raleigh, Durham. Please contact them at (919)382-2000
- Andy Jones State Farm- Providing solutions to all of your insurance needs