- Next practice is Saturday 2/23, 9am-noon
- Be sure to review your partner assignments! We’ve added new students to the team and moved a few students around too. If you need contact info for one of your partners, please contact Coach Erik.
- Team t shirts are on order, we’ll let everyone know they’re here to give out!
Elementary In-School Program
This will be our 5th week! The Ramp and Roll class has been discussing force, gravity and friction. They’ve been designing vehicles to add friction and overcome friction. The Super Sleuths finished gathering information on their powder set which will be used on our next case: The Cupcake Heist. The Sky Quest group had activities about planet order, rotation and revolution. Next they’ll start to learn what makes each planet unique.
Regional tournament, March 2 @ Riverside High School
The countdown is on...the regional tournament is on March 2 at Riverside High School. At this point, students should be testing prototypes for building events and finalizing notebooks and note sheets. Students should also be working on practice tests!
NCSO requirements for the regional tournament tournament:
- All student participants must sign the NCSO Vandalism & Behavior Form. See Connie Vance at practice to sign the form.
- All parents must complete the online NCSO Consent Form. The link to the form has been sent through the team's google group. If you need the link sent again or you need a printed copy of the form, contact Connie Vance.
Lunch orders for regional tournament:
We are ordering lunch for Chik-fil-a. The order form was sent through the google group on 2/4. Lunch orders must be placed by Sunday, February 18.
For more information about the B team, visit the team website.
Team meetings and practices are held on Thursday afternoons in Ms. Honey's room immediately after school. Open practices are also held on Saturdays from 9-12.
C team Head Coach: Amanda HoneyTeam Captains: Devan Desai and Sam Williamson